Friday, January 9, 2009

Contrails

"Loss is nothing but change, and change is nature's delight."
Marcus Aurelius


This week I said goodbye to Durham to start a new job in the Bay area. Goodbyes have always been hard for me, and, as it is with everything else, music has been an important means for me to understand and express how much I'll miss everybody. I spent the past few months making a mixtape, and here it is.


Contrails

If you download the zip file, open it up, and drag the files into iTunes, the songs will organize themselves under the "Mixes" genre as the album "Contrails".

2 comments:

Aaron Sarazan said...

All this time I kept telling myself it was a very elaborate prank. I kept telling myself you'd never leave us.

Now I find myself waking up next to Amie instead of you, and I weep bitterly to myself.

...then I get some booty, and it helps a little bit.

Joseph H. Vilas said...

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for the potluck visits, computer, friendship, and the like. Are you going to be posting from the Bay Area here, or starting a new blog?